MSc Tropical Forestry
Commonwealth Scholarship Commission Distance Learning Scholarships
The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Republlc of Indonesia, through the Indonesian Developing Countries Partnership (KNB) is offering scholarships for the 2013 academic year tenable In Indonesia beginnlng in September 2013.
||Masters Preparatory Program
||24 months (4 semesters)
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Be less than 35 years of age;
- Possess a bachelors degree;
- Must have passed the (TOEFL) test with a score of 500 or equivalent
- Must present a nomination letter from the respective government official
- Must present a medical report of good health from an authorised medical practitioner;
- Prior to departure to Indonesia, successful candidates will sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarshlp Management
- Acquired documents:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy In the respective
- Nomination letter from the respective government official
- 2 Academic Recommendation Letters;
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate;
- Scanned bachelors certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 years.
- Scanned medical statement
- Download invitation letter from the KNB Scholarship website (www.knb.dikti.go.id);
- Bring the invitation letter, passport or birth certificate, academic certificates and academic transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process www.knb.dikti.go.id;
- The selection process will be conducted based on the online application data;
- The selection results will be published in the KNB Scholarship website (www.knb.dikti.go.id) and through the Indonesian Embassy publication channel.
Note: the application process must be completed no later than end of April 2013
For further inquiries on this offer, applicants can come to the Ministry of Higher Education Room 1514.